Last updated: 26th February 2014
All material on the Hastwell IT website (herein referred to as “the website”) is owned by Hastwell IT or its clients. No materials on this website may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without prior written permission from Hastwell IT. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on this website are owned by Hastwell IT, its clients or partners.
Use of Information
When you use this website Hastwell IT may request you to enter information about yourself such as name, postal address, title, company, phone number and email address. Additionally, Hastwell IT servers may collect data when you visit the website. We may use this information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. Website usage data informs us about how people utilise the website, their length of stay and IP address. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Except when required by law, Hastwell IT will not disclose personal information to any other party other than when it is necessary for that client to receive services. “Any other party” may include partners, contractors or agents with whom we engage as part of the provision of services to you.
The data collected about visitors to the website is stored on a limited access server. This information is not shared with anyone other than those authorised to access the server. Hastwell IT is committed to maintaining the privacy of visitors to the website.
If you believe that any material on this website, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyright or other rights of third parties, please contact us with details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
Links to other websites
This website will, from time to time, contain links to other websites. Any of these unaffiliated websites will have their own terms and conditions. Hastwell IT recommends the visitors to these websites read these terms and conditions so they are able to make an informed decision. Use of or reliance on any external links is at your own risk.
Updating of this policy
Hastwell IT reserves the right to alter and update this policy at any time, effective on the date of posting to the website of the new and amended policy.
- Use of the information and data contained within the Hastwell IT website (herein referred to as “the website”) is at the user’s sole risk
- You are responsible for ensuring independent verification of the information contained within the website and its accuracy, currency or completeness
- This website will, from time to time, contain links to other websites. Any of these unaffiliated websites will have their own terms and conditions
- The information and data on this website are subject to change without notice. Hastwell IT may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting
- Hastwell IT make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this website
- Hastwell IT makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- Hastwell IT accepts no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the website and any information and data or reliance placed on it
- Hastwell IT accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website.